No products in the basket.
Pogu Trail Ice Spikes
5.001 out of 5
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
SKU: POGU1503 Category: Hike
The lightweight pocket sized mini crampon for use on most slippery surfaces such as ice and snow. Pogu spikes have been CE tested to give you the confidence to stay active outdoors all winter. These spikes are your savior if you are walking on uneven or difficult terrain, they are versatile and dependable. If you need a high level of grip then Pogu Ice Spikes are an essential for you this winter.
Pogu ice spikes can be easily attached and removed, don’t let the bad weather catch you out this winter, get outdoors, remember these sturdy spikes have been tested in the, sometimes, tough conditions of the Lake district!
- Ideal for running, hiking and walking in icy and wintery conditions.
- Tough elastomer shoe harness that fits over shoes and boots within seconds.
- Heel tab and direction arrows for ease and simplicity.
- Lightweight and pocket sized (approx. 250g each).
- 1.0cm long eleven-point spikes fitted to steel flex chain.
- Removable velcro strap for added security and confidence.
- Breathable zip bag included.
- 3 sizes to fit all.
UK10.5-13.5 – GREY, UK4-6.5 – BLACK, UK7-10 – RED
Small Black - UK: 4-6.5 EU: 37-40 Medium Red - UK: 7-10 EU: 41-44.5 Large Grey - UK: 10.5-13.5 EU: 45-49